|Width Of Cut||122cm|
|Number Of Cutting Units||1|
|Number Of Blades||3|
Built For the highest demands!
• No exercise for the Operator
• No hand-arm vibrations
• Less noise and exhaust gas
• Safe standing outside of the Hazardous area For the intensive and extensive green area care
The advantages at a glance
• A compact device with extreme Agility
• All components and hydraulic lines are accommodated inside, and therefore protected.
• Overhead air intake.
• Accommodation of the mowing deck between the track allows extremely even driving.
• With the integrated drive function for slopes.
• By means of the safety brake RoboFlail is instantly and securely.
• KommTek - this stands for more than five Years of practical experience in remote-controlled Cutting systems.
• Niko - is the track specialist. With currently over 2,000 caterpillars in the rough Usage.
• Fitted with Scag's 48" rotary mower deck for the extensive care.
• Robust and easy to maintain Thanks to the great cover design
• Easy to use with the remote control
• Problem solving for lawn and Scrub care in extreme situations. Developed in close cooperation between KommTek and Niko.
Engine: 25HP Kawasaki FH721
Capacity: 30 litres, swivelling
Cutting system: Scag Rear Discharge Rotary Deck.
Working width: 48" Cut
Speed: two switchable ranges 0-5 km/h or 0-10 km/h
Performance: in steep slopes up to 5000 m²/HR (dependent on vegetation)
Mower drive: V-belt via electromagnetic coupling
Chassis: hydrostatic with two pumps with two wheel motors with Brakes (zero turning radius)
Drive: Suspension rubber chain drive
Control: Via remote control 434 MHz, transmitting power 10mW. (Range approx. 300m) Forward and backward and right/left, speed control, slope driving function, Safety stop, start/stop motor and speed control
Slope: 55° depending on the substrate
Weight: 650 kg (without cutting deck)